Friday, November 12, 2010

Hawthorne Heights + We Are The Ocean + Lights In Reverse at BETA

'Sup people?
Yeah I know totally forgot this thing... again... (which seems to be becoming a habit). >.<

Anyways so on November the 3rd I went to the tiny Shit Island Clubbing (as they put it themselves in English) also known to the Danes as BETA, to see the "emo" legends Hawthorne Heights with support coming from We Are The Ocean and the local Dane band Lights In Reverse.
While I love both HH and WATO I simply don't give a shit about LIR, and can't seem to understand why they were booked as the local support band. Anyways work is work so I snapped some photos of them as well. Enjoy.

Hawthorne Heights


Hawthorne Heights


Hawthorne Heights

We Are The Ocean


We Are The Ocean


We Are The Ocean

Lights In Reverse


Lights In Reverse


Lights In Reverse

Oh yeah btw, I'll be posting photos from Amorphis and Biffy Clyro in the next few days.
So make sure to come back and check them out, and until then you can go over to my Flickr and see some more photos.
I'll probably be uploading a batch of very old (read early '07) gig photos soon.
And if it should take me a bit of a long time to post again, then it's because my new Wacom table is taking AAAAAAAAALL of my time.






No comments: