Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Me At Six + Kids in Glass Houses + Ten Second Epic

Yuuush let's try again (since I accidentally deleted the post before posting it earlier today).

So I went see You Me At Six not many days ago.
First off, I ended arriving almost a whole support set late, 'cause of bad internal communication.
I apologize to Ten Second Epic for the lack of better and more photos. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make it up to them.
I ended up spending most of the show up in the balcony hanging out of it while climbing up the hanging monitors to get most of the photos. Since it was almost impossible to take photos from the front of the stage. (Who says music photographers don't work hard?)

Anyways enough talk here's some photos:

You Me At Six

You Me At Six


You Me At Six

You Me At Six

Kids In Glass Houses

Kids In Glasshouses

Kids In Glasshouses

Ten Second Epic



Ten Second Epic

Ten Second Epic

No comments: